Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yet Another Cherrypicked Story (YACS)

At this point is there anyone that doesn't believe the Bushco administration didn't handpick stories to support the mission they'd already agreed on?

Former chief of the CIA's Europe division, Tyler Drumheller has an interview running in Germany's Spiegel magazine (Oh My God, talking bad about the US in a foreign journal). He talks about a story that he thought had been buried showing up in General/Secretary of State Powell's UN speech.

Okay, maybe some of the people that frequent the FreeRepublic and LittleGreenFootball blogs.

I think of myself as moderate and had tried to join these groups to balance the heavily biased Huffington Post I'd been reading.

You need a special dispensation from God to get into LGF, and I got banned for life from Free Republic. Was I going in as a liberal troll causing trouble? No, my sin was not perfectly toeing the party line on Iraq and what a great idea it was. Guess what guys, it's still not a good idea and Bushco still isn't conservative. And you're killing and maiming a lot of the American soldiers you say you support.

Your posting privilege has been revoked.
Reason:
troll

I find a really simple difference between the Kos and Freeper sites. At Kos, anyone is welcome to join and offer different opinions as long as you don't start fights.

At Freeper you're welcome to start fights (on liberal blogs) as long as you don't have a different opinion.


And on LGF you're just not welcome to join.

registration Register (closed)
Manage Your
Account
Forgot Your Password?
Preferences

They'd probably go into apoplectic shock if they saw a unique and original opinion in their midst.

I guess I understand why the left goes crazy over the loss of civil rights and the new conservatives don't care. I guess none of the Republicans remember Barry Goldwater and Libertarians.

We now have No Child Left Behind teaching the conservative memorize-and-regurgitate credo rather than the creative thinking of times past. No one is interested in elections or bothers to show up. And the NSA and Google watch our every move. Hi Guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home