Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bette Midler the Pot?

It's interesting hearing Bette Midler lecturing Britney Spears, if that's what she's really doing. If you look through the back pages from old Playboys you'll find a wooly shot of our own Ms. Divine.


I remember the shot of Bette raising a leg during a concert, seeing she too once had an aversion to underwear.


“I’ve been on the other side to these wild and wooly sluts that we are seeing around our lives these days," Midler, 61, told the entertainment TV show "Extra," alluding to Spears' and Hilton’s recent out-on-the town antics. "I’ve taken the other side … I started my life out as pretty wild, but I have decided after much growing and living that its time that we got nicer!”

“And I’m wearing underwear…a lot of underwear. In fact, I’m wearing all the underwear that
those girls are not wearing, at least two bras and several pairs of panties.”

I'd guess these quotes are a bit tongue in cheek, which isn't portrayed in the articles. When getting a little publicity, Bette is an old (er,experienced) pro.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home